Monday, September 28, 2015

Content Poll

I've noticed recently that some straight folks get fairly upset when they're expecting to see straight content, and they accidentally end up with gay content instead.  I'm curious how strongly people feel about this.

I definitely plan on having both straight and gay content in Gaast, but with filters to allow individual users to limit what type of content they see.  That said, I think it might limit some interesting content - for example:

I'm working on a hazing scene for Gaast, where upperclassmen haze freshmen by having them perform oral sex on willing students & teachers passing by in the hallway.  I could write a version of the scene which has straight and gay pairings together, or I could write two scenes which have straight or gay pairings, to mesh with the content restrictions.  If I do it the first way, neither gay nor straight people who don't want to see content contrary to their orientation will see that scene.  The second way is a bit more work, and makes the scene less interesting to certain (especially bisexual) people.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments, or answer the poll on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. You can also make it so bisexual people can see both versions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that would be the case in my "option 2", but I think there are a lot of people who would think the scene was more fun if it included both in the same scene.

    ReplyDelete